Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Rough 2 Weeks

Well thee last two weeks have been rough! Joel has been sick and for a period of time he wasn't drinking any formula and just pedialite. He threw-up on both Paul and I at least once (as you can see that would be why we kept our house hot and him naked). I ended up getting a little sick as well (however not as bad as Joel) which made it a bigger struggle for Paul to do his homework thank goodness my sickness was short lived. Good news though we are all doing great now! Joel's doctor did end up putting him on some acid reflex meds though to see if that is part of it, we will see!


2 comments:

Tracie said...

That middle one with Paul and Joel is like Joel is saying "shhh, dont tell dad but I just tooted!" :)

The Hoffmans said...

Aw man. I'm sorry! Kyle, Mason and I all just got over the nasty stomach flu too... it must be going around Rexburg or something. I'm glad you guys are feeling better, Joel is probably bummed that he has to wear clothes again. =)