Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Monday


Okay those who know me know that I am not a big mall shopper, however yesterday was pretty fun! We went shopping for some new clothes for me so that I actually feel comfortable in the clothes I wear. Well we found some great deals!!! We weren't even shopping for Paul and we found a new pair of jeans for $20 originally $50, 3 or 4 sweaters and another pair pants each $3.97 ( now that was amazing)!!!!!! And then most of my clothes were $7 originally $30 or $9 originally $20.

It was funny we ended up having to buy Joel a new shirt because he exploded in his other outfit, good thing it happened in the mall, right! And finally Paul found this truck that he really loves and just had to get it for Joel.

1 comment:

Lynese said...

The front on this little truck reminds me of that green dump truck dad had. Mom T.