Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dam Marathon

How amazing is he let me count the ways. My wonderful husband ran his 1st Half-Marathon here in Rexburg yesterday and he finished in 2 hours and 10 minutes, not to shabby if you ask me. Our friend Joe in the picture with Paul ran the full marathon in 3hrs and 35 min and it was his first marathon, these guys did incredible. They were of course both exhausted after the race, so needless to say Paul and I had a very low key day.




And here are some updated pictures and video of the boys, they are just so darn cute!


3 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

WOw,Drew looks SO big! We need to see you guys soon! We're moving this summer! Also, congrats to Paul for being AWESOME!

Kelly Spence said...

Way to go Paul. That is awesome. I want to do a half some day. Never a full marathon though. Will Paul shoot for that next time? We gonna do that one in July? The 5K?

The Durfee's said...

Paul was pretty much amazing!!