Saturday, January 23, 2010

Funny video

So Paul has been pretty tired lately because of Joel and I. I am not sleeping very well at night anymore with this little guy in me getting so big and Joel has had a cold and cough (and of course you don't sleep well when you sick). Anyway Paul has been such a trooper, well Joel was trying to talk to him and Paul answered him once but he was asleep (yeah a sleep talker). If you watch Joel he got frustrated with him.



Joel is really into forts so I put the tent up in the house and he loves it.

3 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

Poor Joel, just wanted attention. And poor Paul, so exhausted. That's rough. Hope everyone gets rested up. Ha! Then baby comes and makes in 10 times worse! Prepare yourselves. I will be happy to come take your boys off your hands so you can rest up.

Dana Scarbrough said...

Aww Joel. I love the tent! If we had room I would totally copy you!

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

i love you and I love joel and he's soo dang funny.