Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Update

Look how dirty that kid is, okay that is cake mixed with dirt not just dirt. So we got to have Paul's sister Kelly and the boys here for a few days. They have been in New Jersey for 4 months doing summer sales and now they are back for school in Pocatello. We enjoyed having them here, Joel especially he loved having a buddy to play with whenever. Joel is happy as you can be. I tell ya I have never been around a kid that is so stinkin happy almost all the time. He has his moment like any other kid of course but 90% of the time he is happy. I love it. Heavenly Father sure blessed me with a great little boy.


Nate and Paul having a conversation with a friend.

Joel has become our little monkey! He loves to hang.

The boys getting cleaned up! Man they got messy.

1 comment:

Lynese said...

Cute pictures guys! I put the "three little men in the tub" as my desktop :) I'm glad the cousins have fun together. Paul was like that too (still is) happy most of the time. It is a gift. Not only for them, but everyone around them. Mom