Thursday, December 18, 2008

Way to go Paul

Final grades are out! I took to classes Intro to Finance and Intro to Business. I got B's! Yahhoooo! I sure worked my butt off for those.
Department Course Section Course Title Mid-Term Final Grade

B10116 INTRO TO BUS B+

B2012 INTRO TO FIN B-


Now for Paul, man he did amazing.
Department Course Section Course Title Mid-Term Final Grade

ARCH1601 ARCH DESIGN
A

CONST3201 CONST SAFETY
A

CONST3301 CONST ESTIMATE
B

CONST390R1 CONST SEMINAR
A

ECON1126 ECON MICRO
B+

FDMAT2215 BUS STATS
B

Look at those grades! My wonderful husband doesn't give himself enough credit, he is so stinkin smart. He spent many long nights up on campus doing projects and homework. His hardest class was Arch Design. He had to design a museum all hand drawn, and colored. Way to go Paul you did amazing and I am so proud of you!

1 comment:

Perrine said...

Way to go you guys! That is really awsome!

I am keeping busy during my break, baking, wrapping gifts, but mostly I am reading! It is so nice to read something other than a textbook!

Love you all! Megs