Wednesday, August 01, 2007

School

Well final grades are in and are posted. I ACED my Religion class, I am quite proud of myself. Okay I know that it was only on class, but I have to tell you all that it was a challenging class and that's because of the huge work load it had. I thought that it was maybe just me but I ran into a guy from my class who is pretty smart (I could tell critiquing his papers every once in a while)the other day and he was sure glad the class was over because of the work load being so demanding. That's the way school is though demanding (all those who have experienced college I'm sure would agree). For those who do not know I am taking the Fall off from school because that's when the baby arrives, however I will be starting back up in the Winter (so January).

1 comment:

Stacey F. said...

WAY TO GO!!!! Hey there guys,I was just looking around in my favorites and I saw your blog. Paula you look so cute with your big belly and the stroller. Kathleen and I were just saying the other day that we can't wait for you to have this little one because we are excited to see you as a mom.
I still think you should move back here so you are closer to us but I will make the drive if I have to.
Just wanted to say hello and that I miss you and love you guys!!!!
Talk to you later
Love Stacey :)