Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Little Scary

We had ourselves an eventful day yesterday. Paul had to take me to the hospital yesterday morning. I had started feeling some new pains on Sunday and they progressively got worse. So we did the smart thing and Paul called the doctor and he told us that we needed to come in and get it checked. Well we did just that and went to the hospital and they hooked me all up to the monitor. Come to find out I was having contractions, however I was not feeling them (well I slightly felt them). So with that they checked me out to make sure I wasn't dilated and thankfully I wasn't however they say my cervix is very then and apparently at 32 weeks that should still be thick. So needless to say they told me to take it easy because I do not want to induce labor quite yet. They took some blood! Then they gave me an I V (not sure how to spell), a pill and a shot to make the contractions go away. I have to admit I was quite scared of everything going on because it is still early. Paul was there through the whole thing and he was so wonderful and comforted me. So hopefully this little boy will be patient and wait at least 4 weeks.

1 comment:

pattwhy said...

Keep your legs crossed nice and tight and keep that baby in the cooker for a while longer!